- Demonstrable proof of experience and professional competence.
- Expanded professional network and opportunities to showcase your
- expertise at professional and global events.
- Increased fee potential - certified practitioners fees are up to 30% more than non-certified professionals.
- Independent validation of an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Backing of the world’s most respected association of investigative professionals.
- Continuing education requirements for certification offer assurance that practitioners will remain current with best practices.
- Certification indicates mastery/competency as measured against a defensible set of standards, usually by application or exam.